Amiga.org trovato un acquirente

Le nostre news in homepage

Moderatore: Newser

Amiga.org trovato un acquirente

Messaggioda AMIGATV » ven ago 21, 2009 11:43 pm

Amiga.org non chiude, l'autore del sito fa sapere che ha trovato un acquirente ecco cosa scrive nel forum:
Hi guys,

Over the past three days, I have been very overwhelmed with the support shown by our members regarding the potential sale of Amiga.org... I am literally humbled to know that there are some of you who will go to great lengths to preserve this great site for the future. It proves to me what an incredible community this always has been.

That being said, I'm very happy to informally announce I have received an offer from a person I trust with the future of this site. He, his partners, and I have come to a tentative agreement regarding the sale and subsequent transfer of Amiga.org.

Once we iron out all the particulars and a contract is signed, there will be a 3-month transition period to follow during which time absolutely nothing about the site itself should change.

All of our current moderators will remain (should they choose to do so), only my successor will need to be chosen by the new owners, and I've made my recommendation to the purchaser as to who I personally think would be the best person for the job.

As I promised when this drama began, absolutely nothing about this site will change in the foreseeable future, save for one staff change. Both I, and the potential owners are in complete agreement on that core ideal.

Amiga.org has always, and will always exist to support the Amiga community as best as we possibly can and I will make absolutely sure that you are all kept in the loop as to any changes, as soon as they occur.

Even though I'm not going anywhere right now, I am honored by your remarkable support, and will always be grateful to each of you for the chance to provide Amiga.org to the community for all these years

Fonte:
Amiga.org
- Amiga 1200 commodore - Hardital: TQM68030 50mhz 68882 16 mb - wifi - hd sd 4 gb wb 3.1

- Commodore 64c + floppy

- Commodore 64 prima versione non funzionante :(

- Sistema Aros - Pentium 4 2.4 ghz - ati 9600 xt 128mb - 768 ddr mb - hd 40 gb - Icaros desktop
AMIGATV

Staff

Re: Amiga.org trovato un acquirente

Messaggioda samo79 » ven ago 21, 2009 11:48 pm

Un'ottima notizia direi :felice:
Immagine

Moderatore sezioni Amiga/AmigaOne su
TGMOnline

WHEN IT'S DONE Immagine

Le mele a volte possono essere devastate dal colpo feroce di una tempesta, ma il tenero fascio del sole potrà sempre far sviluppare dei nuovi frutti

Sam440ep Flex 800 Mhz - 1 GB DDR Ram - Radeon 9250 - AmigaOS 4.1
AmigaOne XE G3 800 Mhz - 640 MB Ram - Radeon 9200 SE - AmigaOS 4.1
samo79

Staff

Re: Amiga.org trovato un acquirente

Messaggioda MacGyverPPC » sab ago 22, 2009 3:52 am

:happyboing:
MacGyverPPC

Leggenda

Torna a News e rumors